February 25, 2011

My Best Friend

Just recently I lost my best friend. I couldn't have asked God for a better mom than the one He gave me. My mom was a women that dedicated her life to others; she was always serving her family, the church and the community. Words cant even begin to describe my mom and how much I love her. She is my role model. I hope that I can be even half the wife and mother that she was. She was my best friend that I told everything to and she always made me feel like I was the most important thing in her life. My mom was the one that taught me that I am a Daughter of God and that I have worth.  My mom and my dad are the reasons I have a testimony of the Jesus Christ and know that He love me. God gives us trials so that  we will grow stronger. I believe this will all my heart. As my family has been through this trying journey I have gained a stronger testimony of the Atonement and that we are never alone. I have grown so close to my wonderful family and this is because of my mom. I Love you Mom! And know that we will be together again. Thank You for who you are and all you taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment